The Mobitrust project is focused on the security of mobile terminals for Public Protection Disaster Relief (PPDR) use case.
The Mobitrust project corresponds to the national component of the European Eureka/CATRENE MobiTrust project (CA208)
The Mobitrust project is associated with the following innovation key features:
- Integration with PPDR platforms, for enhanced situation awareness in Command Control Centres.
- Trusted Execution Environment and advanced authentication & encryption mechanisms
- Mobile Forensics in PPDR use cases with support for online and offline collection of forensics evidences in mobile terminals.
- Secure integration with sensors and peripherals used for public safety.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) paradigm support, to enable the coexistence of user and PPDR applications in the same device.